Apollo’s Sunscreen Rollers give you a contemporary look without compromising your view or privacy.
Made from polyester, fibreglass or the new polyester PVC.
Sunscreen allows an optimum level of light and heat control while blocking out up to 90% of UV rays.
Sunscreen is available in a wide range of colours and
flame resistant fabrics to suit your decor.
Sunscreen open weave fabrics are also available in Roman and Panel Glide styles.
All rollers are simple to install and easily cleaned with warm soapy water.
Some fabrics are fire-retardant.
All fabrics and components come with a 2 year guarantee on manufacture and materials.
Motorisation or remote control adds the finishing touch to all our roller blinds.
- Allows optimum level of light and heat control while blocking out
- Up to 90% of UV rays but still lets in the view
- Wide range of colours and flame resistant fabrics
- Maximum width 3.1m
- Maximum drop 3m
- Maximum coverage area per blind 6m²
- Minimum reveal required (space from window to front of sill) 60mm
- Child safety feature as standard
- Aluminium bottom rail
- Chain control
- Chain driven (Side Winder) system allows operation of blind
using chain operation either on left or right side.
- Much more convenient than spring operated,
allowing more control when operating blind.
- The top tube is aluminium and is available in 38mm diameter
(blind up to2145mm width),
(blinds up to 2700mm and motorized blinds),
43mm Super Heavy Duty
(thicker wall, suitable for blinds up to 3300mm) and motorization.
- For Blinds wider than 3300mm or longer than 3000mm,
Apollo offers the 60mm tube system.
The Spring Assist system is attached to the chain drive mechanism and
reduces the weight of lifting larger blinds.
Apollo’s Double Blind System allows you to couple two different fabrics within the one window system.
This offers you the ability to couple both a Suncreen and blockout in the one window,
affording you view, light control and total night time privacy within the one system.
- Ideal for large windows where coverage is beyond the size limitations of fabrics.
- The Apollo Link system allows to linking and operating of up to 3 blinds with one control system.
- The Link system is also ideal for sliding doors where 3 blinds are required.
- Linking 2 blinds eliminates the need for a chain drive mechanism in middle of window.
- The Link system reduces the gap between fabrics from 28mm down to 20mm.
- The Apollo Dummy Link System allows two blinds to be linked using a common centre bracket,
thus reducing the gap between fabric of both blinds,
while allowing independent controls.
Apollo offers a range of automation option from hardwired switches,
RTS remote control options and Cbus systems linking in with home automation systems.
These systems may also be linked to timers or Sun Sensors.
We have an automated system to suit almost any application and budget.
- The Apollo Cassette allows the roller blind mechanism to be concealed within a headbox system.
- The cassette system is available in 4 colours :
Snow White, White Birch, Silver Grey and Black.
- The Cassette system allows two control mechanism, one left and one right.
- That means you could have either 2 individual blinds,
two pair of link blinds or
three blinds with a link pair and one individual blind.
This system allow the roller to be covered and the channels eliminate gaps on the sides,
allowing almost total room darkening.
Available in 4 colour options.
- Snow White,
- White Birch,
- Silver Grey and
With the Apollo Wire Guide System your roller is stabilised,
because the bottom rail is attached to stainless steel wire as the blind rolls up and down.
This means that your roller blind is not as affected by breeze from open windows and
remains stable in any position.