Apollo Window Blinds and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. When you visit our website you automatically accept these conditions. Please read below.
- Copyright. All content included on this site, such as text, photographs, logos, graphics, button icons, data compilations and software, and the selection, arrangement and layout thereof are the property of Apollo Window Blinds or licensed to Apollo Window Blinds and as such, are protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- Prohibitions. Attempts to upload information or change information on the Apollo Window Blinds Web Site are strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing by Apollo Window Blinds. This prohibition does not apply to a user providing information through an online form created by Apollo Window Blinds for that purpose.
- Third Party Links. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Apollo Window Blinds Web Site as long as the link does not portray Apollo Window Blinds or its affiliates, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
- The Apollo Window Blinds Web Site may contain hypertext links to other sites on the internet. However, Apollo Window Blinds is not responsible for any information contained in other internet sites, nor is it liable for any inaccurate, defamatory, offensive, or illegal materials found on other Internet websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. Apollo Window Blinds shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of what so ever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Web Site or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, Apollo Window Blinds makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
- This web site is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user’s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Apollo Window Blinds that the service available from and through this web site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or as the official opinion of Apollo Window Blinds, and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- Governing Law. This web site is operated from Australia, and thus the Australian Law governs the use or liability to use this web site and these terms and conditions.