Terms and Conditions
Apollo Window Blinds operates in a vigorous and highly competitive market. In order to provide our customers with the best possible service, we constantly strive to improve our products and the customer services that we offer. This helps to ensure that we remain competitive and allows us to maintain and enhance our position in the market place.
- The Trade Practices Act (“TPA”) promotes competition, by prohibiting anti-competitive practices. It also provides you, the consumer, with certain protection.
- It is our policy to comply with the TPA in all areas of our business and services. Customers can be confident that any conduct by our employees that is contrary to the policy, whether intentional or unintentional, will be responded to with the appropriate disciplinary action.
- Apollo Window Blinds ensures that we comply with the TPA in dealing with competitors, customers and others with whom we deal on a day to day basis. To assist us in complying with the TPA, we have implemented a Trade Practices Compliance Program, the key features of which are:
- Providing training to relevant employees; Benefit: You deal with an organization that fully understands and respects your consumer rights.
- Providing a Trade Practices Compliance Manual (“Manual”) to all relevant employees;Benefit: An Apollo employee understands their obligations and your rights, and can provide answers to any queries you may have regarding the TPA. A manual is electronically or physically available at all times to ensure that you are dealt with in the most appropriate and professional manner.
- The appointment of a Compliance Manager;Benefit: The Compliance Manager will oversee our operations to ensure that all staff understand the TPA, and provide services and products to you that conform to the Act.
- Mandatory reporting of all compliance breaches; Benefit: Any irregularities or breaches of the TPA can be reported and rectified (mistakes can happen!). Mandatory reporting allows us to evaluate our training in the event of a breach to ensure that all employees properly understand and practice the TPA.
- The Chief Executive Officer supervises the program;Benefit: All of our staff, right up to the CEO, actively promote the Trade Practices Compliance Program. You can be assured that even if you are not satisfied with the actions of or resolution given by our Compliance Manager our CEO is fully versed with your rights and our obligations.
- Together with promoting our own compliance of the TPA, Apollo Window Blinds encourages competitiveness within our industry and takes steps to ensure that this is not hindered by any illegal or anti-competitive conduct of others.
- If you have any queries or issues regarding our TPA policy please contact us via our feedback form or call us on (02) 9350 9999.